CTI (Centre Testing International Co. Ltd.) is an internationally recognized lab and Certification of Compliance company. CTI has many accreditations including Lloyds Register, Germanischer Lloyd and UKAS. It is a publicly listed company employing over 5,000 people worldwide with revenues of over $200m. CTI Marine Services, a business unit of CTI is a true ship specialist with the marine division being managed by former Senior DNV surveyors, Government Marine Safety Surveyors, Senior Marine Technical managers and Chief Engineers.
CTI Marine Services is the only UKAS accredited inspection body to perform asbestos surveys on ships. It has a highly qualified motivated marine technical team that has performed over 300 ship surveys in the past 3 years. It can provide the client a global network with offices in London, Atlanta, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore.
CTI Marine's strengths:
- CTI Marine Services is the only ISO 17020 accredited company in the world for asbestos surveying of ships.
- CTI can provide all kinds of hazardous material testing and surveys, which are approved by classification societies such as Lloyds and DNV GL.
- We are approved by AMSA,NSI and other Port/Flag state Authorities.
- We have a global presence and can provide cost effective service worldwide.
- Our Ship Potable Water team consists of highly experienced Doctors and Professors in the determination and prevention of Legionella and Noro Virus
- To be the premier provider of specialist surveys and audits on ships and we are dedicated to building long term relationships with customers through quality training and customer support.
- ISO 17020 accredited asbestos surveys and abatement project management
- Produce Lloyds, DNV/GL approved hazardous material inventories for ships
- CTI Marine services has its own ISO17025 UKAS accredited laboratory.
- Ship Potable/Ballast water safety management audits to ISO 17020 and advise on the prevention of Legionella and Noro virus.
- Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
Other CTI Group member website: