Centre Testing International Co. Ltd. (CTI) is an internationally recognized lab and Certification of Compliance company. CTI has many accreditations including Lloyds Register, Germanischer Lloyd and UKAS. It is a publicly listed company employing over 3,000 people worldwide with revenues of over $100m. CTI marine is a true ship specialist with the marine division being managed by former Senior DNV surveyors, Government Marine Safety Surveyors, Senior Marine Technical managers and Chief Engineers.
CTI is the only UKAS accredited inspection body to perform asbestos surveys on ships. It has a highly qualified motivated marine technical team that has performed over 200 ship surveys in the last 3 years.It can provide the client a global network with offices in London, Atlanta, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore.
CTI Marine's strengths:
- CTI are the only ISO 17020 accredited company in the world for asbestos surveying of ships.
- We have the only ISO 17025 accredited Laboratory in China.
- We are recognised by several Government Authorities and Classification societies.
- We are a publically listed company managed by Senior Marine Managers.
- We have a global presence and can provide cost effective service worldwide.
- Our Ship potable Water team consists of highly experienced Doctors and Professors in the cause of Legionella and Noro Virus
- To be the premier provider of specialist surveys and audits on ships and we are dedicated to building long term relationships with customers through quality training and customer support.
- ISO 17020 accredited asbestos surveys and abatement project management
- Produce Lloyds, DNV/GL approved hazardous material inventories for ships
- CTI has the only ISO 17025 accredited labaratory in China
- Ship Potable/Ballast water safety management audits to ISO 17020 and advise on the prevention of Legionella and Noro virus
- Non Destructive Testing NDT
- Fuel and Lub oil analysis
- Noise and Vibration assessment
Other CTI Group member website: